Sunday, October 18, 2009

Picture Post

Taking pictures is not my thing. Yesterday I could not even get the camera to turn on. Luckily my Mom is great with the camera and sent me pictures to share with you of our Saturday morning. Joe and I bundled the kids up against the cold weather (anything under seventy degrees) and headed out to the antique truck and tractor festival a few towns away. I hope you enjoy "seeing" our Saturday, but don't get too used to it...I still can't turn on that stinking camera!

Noah was excited to get the day started.


Micah's hat was a big hit, but Jonah kept calling him a puppy.


Jonah was amazed at the horse walking by.


The boys looked at old cars.


I looked at old men looking at old cars.


We found a cute kid sized car.


The family favorite. We all have a thing for orange.


Obviously, it was also the favorite of some of the old men.


There was a guy giving selling rides on a home made train.


Of course, the older boys just had to have a ride.


I should have known Jonah wasn't too sure about his decision.


Sure enough, Jonah changed his mind and only Noah finished the ride!


We rounded out the day with a bit of jumping castle fun.


Jonah liked having the castle just to Noah and himself.


All in all it was a fun family morning....The End!

2 comments:

grammyjoan said...

We enjoyed spending the time together and watching the children enjoy themselves.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the pictures grammyjoan!
That hat IS the cutest! Micah is getting so big, so fast. They always do, don't they?!