Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Catching Up

I haven't been blogging recently...not because I haven't had anything to write, just the opposite in fact.  Things have been really really busy.  I think the craziness started the middle of last week when Jonah got stung by a bumblebee, had an allergic reaction to eggs, developed hives, and contracted MRSA all in the space of three days. I won't go into details because as of now he is fever, hive, and MRSA free!  He just has to finish his antibiotics and then we will be able to put this whole ordeal behind us, hopefully never to repeat it again.  However, Jonah is still working the sympathy angle. He shows his now nonexistent "Boo-Boo" to anyone who is willing to look.
Noah is still loving school and doing great.  He got into trouble today on the playground for chasing someone after the teacher had told him to stop.  His reasoning??? "Momma, I wasn't chasing him, I was trying to catch him!"
Noah had school pictures taken last week. If you would like to see the proofs, just click here for Noah's school pictures.  The password to enter is 255.  Then click on continue to go to Noah's page.
Micah is getting closer to crawling every day. He is still waking up multiple times a night to eat.  I can't seem to get him to nurse very much during the day and so he tends to make up for it at night.  Although he is a Momma's boy, his favorite word is Daddy.
I will try to update more often, but I have to be very creative in finding computer time.  I can't turn my back on these kids for even a second.  Just today Jonah tried to cut off Micah's ear with a pair of craft scissors.  (Luckily he did not succeed!)

2 comments:

Holly and Tj said...

Sounds like you are having fun!!
Love Noah's thought process!

grammyjoan said...

So glad Noah is enjoying school and having children his age to play with. Love his pictures!