Monday, July 14, 2008

The Pancake Song

This is the conversation that went on this morning as I was on the floor playing with the boys:

Noah: Mom can you help me teach Jonah the pancake song?
Me: What pancake song?
Noah: You know, the pancake song! You used to sing it to me.
Me: Sing part of it and remind me.
Noah: Pancake, Pancake, Baker's Man, Bake me a pancake as fast as you can!

I never could convince him that it was Patty-cake instead of Pancake. A word of advice...Don't argue with a four year old, (especially mine) he always wins!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Oh, so cute!! Tres and Bailee have finally started playing together too. Though last night it looked more like Tres was trying to smother her instead of playing. When she leaves it's gonna make me want another one sooner. I just know it.