Tuesday, October 12, 2010

To Dad

I know I ask a lot of questions...I am not going to stop, I do it because I care.
I don't expect to be involved in the decision making process and I may not agree with the decisions you make, but I will do my best to honor your wishes and not question your choices.
I can't walk this path for you, but I promise to be with you for every step that you let me be a part of.
Get used to me being there, because I am not going away.
You might see me cry, but you will also see me smile.
Remember that I love you, because I am not going to forget it.

3 comments:

grammyjoan said...

What a beautiful family picture! Our prayers are with you, Travis and Linda and all of the family. God IS able to perform miracles and we will be praying for His will to be done. Loving you all, expecially those babies!

Terry said...

That is a really good picture. Amazing what soap and water can do for every one. Will be praying for all of you!!

Holly and Tj said...

I would like to second this Denise!