Monday, November 16, 2009

Sweet Tart Chews

Oh what a morning this has started out to be! Obviously, Jonah was hiding a piece of candy from me when I put him to bed last night. The little sneak then fell asleep and got it stuck in his hair!
I was in total shock when I got him up this morning and saw a large pink sticky blob of candy entangled in his hair and plastered to his scalp. Ugh. Definitely not the way I had planned for my Monday morning to go.
Thank God I have Internet and was able to Google what to do!!! What did mothers do before Google? A bottle of baby oil and a few snips of the scissors later, and the candy was all gone.
It is not too obvious....is it?? Oh well, I guess we will be a little later taking our Christmas pictures that I had planned! Now please excuse me as I am off to see what else Monday has in store for me.

No comments: