Saturday, November 7, 2009

Not Again!!!

Poor little Jonah is sick AGAIN! After feeling better Thursday and Friday, we have started the whole cycle over again. I am beginning to think that he never even had a virus, but that it is just an allergic reaction to the antibiotics that the Dr. put him on for his skin issues. I had stopped giving him the meds when I thought he had a virus, but started back this morning since he was doing so much better. Well, Jonah has thrown up all morning and is now passed out on Joe's chest. I take that to mean that it was the meds making him sick all along. I guess we will wait and see what the Dr. has to say on Monday. I hate it when my little ones are so sick. Hopefully Jonah will be back to his normal self soon.

1 comment:

grammyjoan said...

It breaks our hearts to see him like this again. We are praying for him.