Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh That Jonah!!!

I wanted the kids to smile and NOT be grumpy for pictures...so I had what I thought at the time was a great idea. I went to McDonald's and ordered two small Sprites. (My thinking here; sugar = energy, energy = not grumpy, not grumpy = smiles) When I got to the window, they gave me two SUPER SIZED sprites. I told the lady my order was wrong, but she asked me if I wanted to take it anyway, since there was a long line behind me and I would not have to pay anything extra. Great deal right??? WRONG!!! Ever heard of too much of a good thing? For children who are rarely allowed to have sugar, a super sized Sprite turns them into screaming hyper maniacs running at break-neck speed. It also produces pictures like this...
Jonah could not sit still for more than 1/2 a second, but boy did he enjoy himself! I on the other hand was ready to pull my hair out...and the worst part is that it was my own doing! Note to self: massive amounts of sugar = misbehaving children.

3 comments:

Holly and Tj said...

Those are still some good pictures and from what I have heard about our Jonah, not sooo out of line with reality?!

Melissa said...

I hear you. Pictures are so stressful for the mom!

**TRACY** said...

I usually need a valium after having my kids pics made! Your pics are cute, regardless of the sugar high!