Sunday, August 2, 2009

Future Politician

I am afraid we have a future politician on our hands.
Last week while visiting schools, a principal asked Noah if he liked to read books. To which he responded, "Oh yeah, you better bet I do." When she proceeded to ask him which book was his favorite, he said (without skipping a beat) "All books are my favorite!"
Today when we returned home from lunch with Granny, he asked if I would make the same potatoes for supper that I made for lunch. I asked which he liked better, Granny's macaroni or my scalloped potatoes. His answer? "I think you both did a great job."
Yes, I am afraid we do have a future politician on our hands.

2 comments:

Holly and Tj said...

Taking after his granddaddy maybe?!

Melissa said...

That's cute. Sounds like he is sensitive to other people's feelings. :)