Monday, January 5, 2009

Pee-Pee Guns

This is just too funny not to share. On our way back home from buying groceries, Noah informed me that we forgot to buy a big bottle of Sprite. Since we are not big soda drinkers at our house, I asked him why we needed a big bottle of Sprite. To this he replied, "So I can shoot it with the pee-pee gun." Now I don't know about you, but I had NO IDEA what a pee-pee gun was and I was almost afraid to ask him to explain himself. (Those of you who have small children understand my fear.) I gathered up my courage and finally asked what a pee-pee gun was. He then says, "You know, the gun Daddy had when he was a boy that shoots little round balls."
Ah ha! "You mean a BB gun?" I ask.
"No, it is a pee-pee gun" he says.
When I finally stopped laughing, I called Joe to tell him about our conversation. Joe says he had been telling Noah about how he used to shoot soda bottles with his BB gun when he was younger and told Noah that he would show him sometime when we had an extra bottle lying around, thus the need for the big bottle of Sprite. Unfortunately, Noah now is convinced that everyone else says it wrong and it truly is called a pee-pee gun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I have not talked to you in so long! LOL Busy, busy! I love reading your blogs. The boys ae getting so big! Send me an email so I can get your email address, it has been erased form my computer for some reason! I can not believe Noah will be 5!