Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Noah

Today Noah turns five years old. I have no idea where the time has gone. It seems like only yesterday I was waking up from anesthesia to have a nurse tell me that I had a healthy baby boy. On the other hand, Noah is such a big part of our lives now that I can't imagine what I found happiness in before he came along. I don't think I ever imagined the joy that he would bring into our lives.


To My Noah:
You have grown into an amazing boy with your own giant personality. You are such an interesting combination of both your Dad and myself with a bit of some other unknown substance thrown in for good measure. I don't know where the other unknown substance comes from, but it sure does make you unique!
This past year you have been a great big brother and a wonderful oldest son. You have learned so many new things and continue to amaze me every day with your imagination.
So Happy Birthday to my grits eating, tractor driving, mud bogging, constantly chattering, animal loving Noah. Mommy loves you!

2 comments:

Denise C said...

Tell Noah me & Brianna said Happy Birthday =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah form all of us! I can agree with you about not knowing where time has went. It is hard to believe our babies are so big! Seems like yesterday I was peeking in your truck looking at a newborn Noah all bundled up. He was so little. He is a sweet little boy with a HUGE imagination. You are so blessed. :)