Sunday, January 4, 2009

Name Our Baby Poll

We get asked all the time what we are going to name our new little baby boy. The answer you get depends on the person that you ask. I have a definite name in mind as well as a secondary name that I like. Joe also has a definite name in mind as well as a secondary name that he likes. Unfortunately, none of those names are the same. Now is your chance to vote for the name you like best in the poll on the right hand side of the screen. You have two weeks and can vote as often as you like (preferably for my pick) ... GO!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I voted for Josiah James. Keeping with the theme of Bible names! Just curious where the two middle names came from? Family names?

Denise said...

Those are Joe's picks. Aren't they awful??? Rockwell, Eaton, and Fuller are all brand names of transmissions and Pledge is a family name from his side of the family. I can deal with the family name but I refuse to have my child named after an automotive part!