Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This month has really flown by and as I sit here reflecting on Thanksgiving, I keep realizing how much we truly have to be thankful for. This Thanksgiving I am most thankful for my husband. I have to be married to the best man on earth! This post is dedicated to My Joseph and some of the things about him that I am thankful for.

Joe has played Mr. Mom all week long, not because he had to but because he wanted to. He changes dirty diapers, and wipes snotty noses. He is an amazing father and I am so very thankful that our children get to enjoy their father.

I know that every week, Joe is going to hand me his paycheck...no questions asked. I am so thankful that we are blessed enough that I do not have to go to work outside the home and that Joe and I have the type of relationship where he trusts me enough to know that I will handle his hard earned money responsibly.

Joe understands my addiction to Caffeine Free Diet Coke and will go out in the middle of the night just to get me one if I happen to run out.

Happy Thanksgiving to my hubby, you are my best friend and the love of my life. I am so thankful that God put us together. I love you!

3 comments:

grammyjoan said...

I'm very proud of and really love and appreciate your husband and the Daddy of our grandsons. Joe is indeed one of the very best Dads I have ever seen and a great husband to you. Love you Joe!

Holly and Tj said...

that is so sweet! glad you are being taken care of so weill

butterbean_girl said...

Good thing he didn't give up chasing you!