Sunday, June 19, 2011

MIA

I have been missing in action recently, although not quite as long as some people (*cough*...HOLLY).  We really haven't had anything exciting going on here, but I still like to post just to remind myself of what was going on since at my advanced age I can't seem to remember anymore.  By the way that was the answer to my exhaustion question...I'm just old.  The doctor could not find anything wrong with me save for the fact that I am pregnant (with ONLY one baby), have three little ones at home, and of course am getting older.

I am trying to decide whether to find out if this little one is a boy or a girl.  I was adamantly opposed to it when I first got pregnant, but am beginning to be swayed by all those around me that want to know.  They make good points, and I am not sure what I will do yet.  The three other ladies I know that are delivering around the same time have recently found out that they are all having girls...that scares me a bit!  My next ultrasound is the second week of July so we shall see how I feel that day!

School is out for Summer, but Noah is still seeing a reading tutor.  A few nights ago I caught him reading a book (gasp) all because he wanted to!  Getting him excited about reading has been by far my biggest challenge and I am excited to see progress in that area.

This week starts our busy season for the Summer.  Our first round of  VBS , followed by a week of summer camp (our first time doing this...sure to be a interesting experience), then 4th of July at the river, one week off, followed by one more round of VBS, and then school starts again.

Where did the carefree days of summer go?

No comments: