Monday, December 13, 2010

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer

Noah: ♪ ♫ You know Dasher and Dancer, ♪ ♫ and Prancer and Vixen, ♪ ♫ Comet and Cupid... ♪ ♫
Jonah: It's not nice to say that word!
Noah: What word?
Jonah: Stupid.
Noah: I did not say STUPID,  I said CUPID!
Jonah: It is still not nice.

Noah: ♪ ♫ You know Dasher and Dancer, ♪ ♫ and Prancer and Vixen, ♪ ♫ Comet and Cupid...♪ ♫
Jonah: It's not nice to say that word!
Noah: What word?
Jonah: Stupid.
Noah: I did not say STUPID, I said CUPID!
Jonah: It is still not nice.

Noah: ♪ ♫ You know Dasher and Dancer, ♪ ♫ and Prancer and Vixen, ♪ ♫ Comet and Cupid... ♪ ♫
Jonah: It's not nice to say that word!
Noah: What word?
Jonah: Stupid.
Noah: I did not say STUPID, I said CUPID!
Jonah: It is still not nice.

Unfortunately this is a scene that replays itself over and over in my house.  I think they get a kick out of it.  It is driving me crazy!

3 comments:

grammyjoan said...

I think Jonah and Pa are on the same hearing wavelength!

Holly and Tj said...

lol

**TRACY** said...

That made me laugh. A lot.