Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Noah!

Happy Birthday six year old!!
I look at you and don't know where the time has gone. I remember holding you in my arms and knowing that you were the most beautiful baby that I had ever seen. As much joy as you brought to me on the day you were born, I never imagined all the joy that you would continue to bring into my life. There is not a day that goes by that you do not make me smile.
This has been a big year for both you and me. You started Kindergarten and I had to give you up for part of the day. I miss you those hours that you are at school each day, but I see how much you are learning and I know that you are having a blast.
You have become so much more independent this year and I see every day that you need me less and less. It is such a bittersweet feeling to watch you as you grow. You no longer use training wheels on your bike, you take care of your animals all by yourself, and you are even helping out Daddy at the shop. You are a great big brother and a big help to me. Most importantly this year you have begun asking serious questions about salvation and I pray that your heart remains tender to God's prompting.
So Happy Birthday to My Noah. Mommy loves you!

1 comment:

grammyjoan said...

You know, I have been very accepting of the boys growing up and then you go and make me cry about Noah growing up!!!!! I am so proud of you and Joe and the way you are bring up the boys.