Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's Day

I had so much fun with April Fool's day this evening.  Nope, I did not announce that I was pregnant.  I made cupcakes for dinner.
Aren't they beautiful!

 Jonah was so excited to see that we were having cupcakes for dinner!  Noah on the other hand was a little worried...
Noah:  Is that all we are having?
Me:  Yes, that is what I made.
Noah:  But sometimes cupcakes hurt my tummy, and I don't think that many of them are good for us.
Me:  Well that is what we have.  I really hope it doesn't hurt your tummy.
Jonah:  They aren't gonna hurt MY tummy!  Yippeeeee!!!

Upon Micah's first taste he realized something just wasn't quite right.

Poor Jonah was not happy to learn that the cupcake he was so excited about was really just a tiny venison meatloaf and all of that yummy icing was actually mashed potatoes and food coloring!

  After getting over the initial shock and getting past the idea of eating fluorescent potatoes, the boys decided that dinner was good after all.


And since my crew were such good sports about it all, I decided to give them real cupcakes for dessert!

Happy April Fool's Day, hope you had as much fun as me!

No comments: