Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hurricane Ezrah

Our house has been in a flurry of activity for the past few weeks.  We are trying to get everything ready for little Ezrah's arrival.  I have made ahead enough meals to last us for a month.  I have stocked up on supplies like toilet paper so that I do not have to go out for a while after the baby is born.  I have organized closets, disinfected walls, changed linens, and made sure all the dishes and laundry stayed caught up.  These are all things that I know will not happen again for quite some time after I get home from the hospital and recover from surgery.

I told Joe this morning that aside from filling the bathtubs with water so that we can flush the toilets, I feel as if I am going through our hurricane preparedness list all over again.  In a way we are.  We are preparing for Hurricane Ezrah to make his arrival next week!

No comments: