Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Catching Up

It has been a while since I have been on here, over a month in fact.  Time just has a way of getting away from me.  I think about things all the time that I want to blog about, but just never get around to doing it.  I think face book has been my downfall.  I feel like I am still keeping in touch with everyone about the family, but I am not really getting to express it in a blogging style.  So that is my excuse, now for my catch up.  I figure since I don't sleep anymore anyway, I may as well blog during the middle of the night rather than lay there looking at the ceiling.

I announced a while back on here that our newest little addition was going to be a boy.  I said at that time that I would give a more detailed post about my feelings when I had time to get my thoughts together.  Well, seeing as we only have two weeks left before meeting said boy...I guess now is as good of a time as any.  Let me be perfectly clear, I am

OVER

THE

MOON


about raising another boy.  I was seriously having panic attacks at the thought of bringing home a baby girl.  Raising boys has become my life.  I believe that God intended all along for me to be a Mommy to boys...and it is the most fun ever!  I love seeing their smiles, hearing their laughter, and experiencing the world through eyes that see things so much differently than my own.  So yep, we are bringing home another boy...and are getting more and more excited every day!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I totally blame FB for my lack of blogging too! And I blame my smartphone for my lack of "real camera" pictures as well. :(