Monday, November 17, 2008

Feeling Better

Jonah is feeling much better and Hallelujah, no one else in the family got sick! I would have posted sooner, but I believe that blogger is conspiring against me. Most days I can not even get to my blog and then when I write a post, it won't let me publish. Has anyone else been having this problem?
Things here have been hectic. I can't believe that time is passing so quickly. My Christmas tree will be delivered Friday of this week. I keep thinking that it can't be that time already. It seems like yesterday that we were celebrating Christmas with a new baby in a new house and here we are a year later preparing for Christmas and a new baby to follow soon thereafter. For the kids, it can't come soon enough, but I am just wanting it to slow down so I can make sure to truly enjoy each moment before it is gone.

No comments: