Friday, March 16, 2012

Kid Sayings

My kids crack me up without even trying.  They truly are some of the funniest people that I know.  Here are some snapshots of conversations from the past week...

Noah:  Why does your speedometer go all the way to 120?
Me:  I guess it is so I can tell how fast I am going.
Noah:  Soooo the people who made the speedometer did not know it was going to be put into a minivan?


During a conversation about bullies and how our words can be harmful:
Me:  Micah you need to be very careful with that big mouth of yours so that no one gets hurt.
Micah:  Yep, 'cause I got sharp teeth in there!

Me: Jonah, get your shoes on.
Jonah: I can't find them.
Me: Where did you have them last?
Jonah: On my feet.


Oh how I love these kids and I can't wait until Ezrah can join in to keep the laughs coming.

No comments: