Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012

This year I resolve...

...to not yell at my children.
...to remember that not everyone is comfortable with me nursing in public.
...to make school more fun.
...to put my husband's needs above my own.
...to exercise every day.
...to work on that filter between my brain and my mouth.
...to do better at keeping in touch with extended family.
...to stop procrastinating.
...to keep up with my blog, this includes updating the events I have missed.
...to be nice, even when people provoke me to be naughty.
...to stop using so many ellipses in my writing.
...to thank God more and take for granted less.
...to keep up with the laundry in my house.
...to not stress over muddy footprints on a clean kitchen floor.

Check back soon to see how I am doing with all of this... (<--- oops)

No comments: